All Content (text, graphics, images, logos, computer code, and the like) on this website is controlled, owned, or licensed to or by EcoWonder and is protected by patent, copyright, and trademark laws as well as various other unfair competition laws and intellectual property rights.
No part of the website Content may be reproduced or copied in any way, including “mirroring”, to any other computer, commercial enterprise, website, server, or any other distribution or publication medium without express prior written consent from EcoWonder, except as expressly provided herein.
The user may download any information on EcoWonder products and services as they are made available for download from the website, provided that:
- no proprietary notice language is removed
- the information is used only for non-commercial, personal purposes
- the same is not made viewable on any source
- the same is not modified in any way
- no additional representations or warranties are made relating to the same
The User is restricted from using any processes or methods, whether automatic or manual, to access, acquire, or monitor any portion of the website or its Content, or in any way circumvent or reproduce the presentation or navigational structure of the website and its Content, to attempt to obtain any information or materials through any means not purposely made available through the website. TheEcoWonder reserves the right to bar any such activity.
The User is restricted from:
- Trying to gain unauthorised access to any part of the website or any other systems connected to the website or to anyEcoWonder server by password “mining”, hacking, or any other illegitimate means
- Breaching website security or authentication measures or any connected network, and from conducting any kind of vulnerability testing of the website or any connected network
- Exploiting the website or its Content in any way, and from conducting any kind of tracking of other website users or visitors to uncover any information that is not explicitly provided therein
- Manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any message sent to EcoWonder through the website
- Employing misrepresentation or the impersonation of any other individual or entity
- Using the website or its Content for any unlawful purpose or to solicit the same
The User agrees to refrain from:
- Taking any action that creates a disproportionately large burden on the infrastructure of the website or any connected systems or networks
- Attempting to interfere with the functioning of the website or with the use of the website with any device, software, or routine.
PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The obligations of EcoWonder with regard to its products and services are governed by agreements pursuant to which they are provided. No website content can alter such agreements.
EcoWonder reserves the right to make changes to any services or products offered on the website, and to their respective prices, at any time without the need for prior notice. The content on the website which refers to services and products may be out of date, and EcoWonder makes no commitment to update it.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Banking charges by our receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order.
Taxes, duties and import restrictions
- We have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of residence.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
Because you are buying the Goods by mail order, you may have a right of cancellation. If you do, (and only if you do), these are the terms which apply:
- You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods;
- The Goods must be returned to us within 21 days of your telling us you wish to cancel:
with both goods and all packaging in their original condition;
including our delivery slip;
at your risk and cost.
- After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt;
- If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
- We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORDS, AND SECURITY
Some features of the website require the User to register for an account. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information entered on the website, and for all activity under the website account.
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods and Services.
The User agrees to notify EcoWonder immediately of any unauthorised use of the account and any elements thereof, or any other breach of account or website security. The User may be held liable for losses incurred by EcoWonder or another website user due to unauthorised use of an account if the User fails to keep account information confidential and secure.
The User may not use another EcoWonder user’s account at any time without express written consent. EcoWonder will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the User’s failure to comply.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
EcoWonder website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of users. The inclusion of any such links does not constitute an endorsement by EcoWonder.
EcoWonder is not responsible for any content on these linked websites or any untoward occurrences associated with them. The User is completely responsible for any interactions with these websites.
ECOWONDER MAKES NO PROMISE TO ENSURE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE PARTICULAR RESULTS
- THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, FEATURE, OR SERVICE THEREOF WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ERRORS WILL BE FIXED, OR THAT WEBSITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED
- ANY DATA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTS
THE USER AGREES TO ACCEPT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. ALL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
THE USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WEBSITE USE AND VISITS TO ANY WEBSITES LINKED THEREIN. IF THE USER IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, THE SOLE RECOURSE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
ECOWONDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
ECOWONDER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND/OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY ECOWONDER SERVICES.
This disclaimer applies to all liability, damages, or injury caused by website errors, performance issues, unauthorised access, delay or other defect, or any other cause of action.
EcoWonder reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to interrupt, change, suspend, or terminate access to the website, the website content, or any part therein for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EcoWonder will not be liable to any user for any exemplary, indirect, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages even if EcoWonder has been advised of such a possibility, except where prohibited by law.
Where we provide goods or services without specific charge, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of any such goods or services.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold EcoWonder and all connected parties harmless from any liability, demands, expenses, loss, or claims made against EcoWonder by any third party resulting from or in connection with use of the website.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
EcoWonder may disclose information held about you if it is determined necessary in light of any applicable regulation, law, government request, legal process, fraud prevention, or complaint or investigation regarding use of the website, or to contact, identify, or bring legal action against another party who might be in violation of the rights or property of EcoWonder or its website users.
The User agrees that:
- EcoWonder may terminate User access to the website for cause without prior notice, including but not limited to, a request from the User, requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, temporary or permanent disconnection of or changes to the website or any connected service for any reason
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW
The User agrees:
- That all matters of access to and/or use of the website will be governed by the laws of Great Britain without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions
- To the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the city of London and waives any objection to such, unless the User is based outside of the European Union and can then make claim in the courts of the respective country of residence
The User may not seek or receive any other recovery for damages than out-of-pocket expenses with the exception of the prevailing party’s entitlement to attorney’s’ fees and costs associated with the claim.
If there is any dispute between the User and EcoWonder associated with website use, the parties shall make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute promptly and in good faith. If EcoWonder is unable to resolve any dispute within thirty (30) days, either party may elevate the dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be so resolved, the parties are then free to pursue any available lawful right or remedy.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
EcoWonder operates www.ecowonder.co.uk from its location in Birmingham, England. The website is accessible worldwide, but not all features, products, or services on the website are available in all locations or to all persons. EcoWonder reserves the right to limit such availability to any person(s) or geographic area(s).
Any offer made on EcoWonder website for any service, product, or feature is void where prohibited. Any decision to access EcoWonder website from outside the United Kingdom is made on the User’s own initiative and the User takes sole and full responsibility for complying with any and all applicable local laws.
The User may not use any Content available on the website or any material created from it in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including and without limitation, United Kingdom export laws and regulations.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
VAT Registration #398634537
(EcoWonder® is a registered Trade Mark Registered No: UK00003559625)
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to products and service.